[mpich-discuss] Fortran 2008 MPI Interface Bug

Pedro Ricardo Souza eng.pedro.ricardo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 05:17:21 CST 2019

Ok, I'll give it a try ...

But Gcc versions alone doesn't explain the bug... As I said earlier:

# The usage of your old Fortran interface "use mpi" does not show the index
bug
# The OpenMPI new "use mpi_f08" also doesn't have it ...

All compiled from scratch with Gcc 9.1.1

It seems too easy to just blame the compiler for this behavior. I also
encourage you to test the program I submitted with the versions is Gcc that
you find to be stabler, to reproduce the error.

It's much more likely that you just missed something in your new interface
that OpenMPI got covered.

--
Best regards,
M.Sc.Eng. Pedro Ricardo C. Souza