[mpich-discuss] Fortran 2008 MPI Interface Bug

Zhang, Junchao jczhang at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Nov 14 10:43:07 CST 2019

Hi, Thomas,
  On my Macbook, I have gfortran-9.2 installed by homebrew.  I could also install it from spack.  `spack info gcc` shows

Preferred version:
    9.2.0      https://ftpmirror.gnu.org/gcc/gcc-9.2.0/gcc-9.2.0.tar.xz

Safe versions:
    develop    [svn] svn://gcc.gnu.org/svn/gcc/trunk<http://gcc.gnu.org/svn/gcc/trunk>

Do I need to select develop to have bug fixes you mentioned?  Thanks.

--Junchao Zhang