[mpich-discuss] MPICH 3.3.1 tests fail

Zhou, Hui zhouh at anl.gov
Fri Oct 4 09:32:50 CDT 2019

Hi Mark,

Some of the tests will fail due to resource limit or issues that haven’t been addressed yet. I took a look at your test log and the failed tests are all expected. In particular, the `getfence|putfence` tests are with very large non-contiguous data type that results in timeout due to yet to be optimized data loop code. They designed as stress tests that doesn’t affect most applications. The persistent tests are known failures. The bcastlength test is merely a test fail to produce expected error message. So they are all within expectations.

—
Hui Zhou