[mpich-discuss] Spawns without mpirun

Martín Morales martineduardomorales at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 19:28:12 CDT 2020

Hi Hui, thank you for your reply. Ok I'll create that issue then. We've a
quite large PVM application. It has processes handling in a singleton
fashion that it allows powerful functionality. We needed to port the PVM
code to MPI in this exact way to preserve that functionality. We've done
this already but with the Open MPI implementation. However we've found some
inconsistencies in it and that's why I'm querying about this feature in
MPICH.
Best regards

Martín