[mpich-discuss] Spawns without mpirun

Martín Morales martineduardomorales at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 09:09:13 CDT 2020

Hi again Hui. My apologies, I overlooked your singleton analogie with
mpirun (*mpirun -n 1 ./prog...* ). Yes, in fact, it was one our first
tries. These program we use is interactive and requires the *ncurses *library
for that. I read some time ago a known problem with Open MPI implementation
and *ncurses*. Unfortunately with MPICH we've experienced the same issue.
Best regards,

Martín