[mpich-discuss] Trying to work with the MPICH test suite, need a little help processing the results

Zhou, Hui zhouh at anl.gov
Wed Jul 14 09:40:06 CDT 2021

The output XML is in JUNIT format. I trust you can easily look up the schema by search for JUNIT.

The current runtests script doesn’t handle tests with paths. Rather, it is designed to work recursively. For example, the top testlist should only contain direct subdirectory, e.g. rma. Then runtests will look for separate testlist file in rma/.  What you need to do is to edit `rma/testlist` so it only contains `sampletest`.

--
Hui Zhou