[mpich-discuss] mpich3 error with ch3

Zhou, Hui zhouh at anl.gov
Thu May 27 08:58:05 CDT 2021

Similar issues can be very different in causes. Checking the referenced discussion, I wasn’t sure what was the original issues. We suggested to try ch4 as to get more data points rather than as a solution. Nevertheless, ch4 is the current recommended device as it is more actively developed.

Ch3 is not broken as far as we know. Could you describe your issue in more details?

--
Hui Zhou