[mpich-discuss] Fortran 08 tests with 'use mpi'

Raffenetti, Ken raffenet at anl.gov
Tue Jan 11 15:52:29 CST 2022

Gregor,

I believe these are test bugs. A fix for the f77 versions was added previously in https://github.com/pmodels/mpich/pull/3962/commits/69b02eaabcdb0008f3879372629cfe92f98e8d56, though it does not cover the prsendf test. Perhaps you could add a commit to your branch to fix these tests in a similar way.

Ken