[mpich-discuss] MPICH Test Suite - limit number of processes

Gregor Corbin g.corbin at fz-juelich.de
Fri Jan 13 02:22:26 CST 2023

Dear Max,

I have a script that recursively walks through the existing teslist
files and filters them according to various criteria (name, regex of the
testlist line, contents of associated source code). You can find it in
my fork of mpich: https://github.com/gcorbin/mpich/ at
/test/mpi/scorep/generate_filtered_testlist.py

Feel free to use + adapt that if it is helpful for you.

Cheers,

Gregor