[mpich-discuss] source code query

陈涛 volkanchen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 03:48:47 CDT 2013

To whom it may concern,

I am trying to analyzing the source code of MPICH2. Currently I am studying
the function MPI_Send(const void *buf, int count, MPI_Datatype datatype,
int dest, int tag,MPI_Comm comm) in the file send.c. But it involves a
commonly function MPIR_Err_create_code. It is really beyond my ability to
understand this one and it drives me crazy. Could you help me with that or
recommend me some materials analyzing that?

Looking forward to your early reply.

Kind regards!

Volkan
2013-09-13

你好!
我正分析MPICH2的源代码。目前在看send.c文件中的函数MPI_Send(const void *buf, int count,
MPI_Datatype datatype, int dest, int tag,MPI_Comm comm)
。其中涉及一个常用的函数MPIR_Err_create_code。我真的是搞不清楚它的作用是什么。请问高手能不能帮我分析一下或推荐相关的资料!不胜感激!
祝好!