[mpich-discuss] Fwd: Make MPICH on Arch Linux

Kenneth Raffenetti raffenet at mcs.anl.gov
Fri May 23 17:09:25 CDT 2014

Seems it's just delaying the same behavior. If you check the kernel log,
you will probably see the OOM Killer being invoked. Are you building
with just 1 thread? i.e. no make -j<num>

If it's the case that you can't get through a successful build, I would
recommend building on a similar, beefier machine and copying the
installation to the RaspberryPi.

Ken