[mpich-discuss] MPI_Send and MPI_Bcast

msi msi at anl.gov
Wed Sep 7 08:18:38 CDT 2016

Hi Alaa,
Generally, for small number of processes, the performance of MPI_Bcast is usually equal to MPI_Isend/MPI_Recv, for large number of processes, broadcast should be better.
Could you please try the lateat version of MPICH on you system ? MPICH2 is very old.
Please also give us following information.Number of processesNumber of processes per nodeThe execution time of each algorithm
Min

Sent via my cell phone.